TILLY AT HOME WITH...
With insights into the challenges they have overcome, my brilliant guests share their tools and techniques for success and how to maintain a great work/life balance. Join us as we uncover the lifestyle choices that really pack a punch.
- John Daniels, Chairman of The Cross River Gorilla Project January 18, 2021John Daniels was the headteacher at a middle school near Newcastle, where he taught languages for many years, having gained his MA and PhD thesis on language acquisition at Durham University. After retiring he travelled out to Cameroon as a volunteer to work with the Environmental and Rural Development Foundation which seeks to protect the […]
- Thomas Olivier. How your lifestyle choices affect your genes and how his AI health platform can give you everything you need to take control of your life. Plus how best to detox from a hangover. January 11, 2021Welcome to Tilly at home with Thomas Olivier is a registered nutrigenomics practitioner and was the first in the UK to offer fitness and nutrition plans based on individual DNA make-up. His innovative science-based coaching methods and his book Cracking Your Health Code have been aiding hundreds of people to achieve their optimum health.Thomas is the […]
- Louise Mita (part 2) Why sometimes our opinions of ourselves don’t serve us and how being aware of them and altering our attitude can have a profound affect on our lives. How the three different energies work. January 4, 2021Louise Mita. (part two) Louise is the President and CEO of The Art Of Energy and founder of Integrative Quantum Medicine. Louise has studied metaphysical alchemy, healing, and martial arts since 1968 and began teaching her own philosophies in 1998. Louise has lectured and taught seminars internationally, working with notable organizations such as the World […]
- Louise Mita (part 1) Being sovereign, leaning into the positive, how the Law of Attraction works and how to make it work for you. January 4, 2021Louise Mita. (part one) Louise is the President and CEO of The Art Of Energy and founder of Integrative Quantum Medicine. Louise has studied metaphysical alchemy, healing, and martial arts since 1968 and began teaching her own philosophies in 1998. Louise has lectured and taught seminars internationally, working with notable organisations such as the World […]
- Andy Baggott. The importance of trusting in your path and staying flexible in these challenging times, how best to work from home and great advice on how to parent teenagers. December 28, 2020Andy Baggott is a healer, author and spiritual teacher. He has studied with masters from many traditions including Celtic, Native American, South American and Chinese. His current work focuses on empowering people to connect with their inner wisdom, so that they may achieve health, happiness and fulfilment. He is a trained acupuncturist, natural nutritionist and […]
- Rosemary Ferguson. Making healthy living achievable, the importance of consistency for the best results and the benefits of a nutritional reset. The difference between probiotics and prebiotics, how best to avoid “hanganxiety” and her top skincare tips. December 21, 2020Tilly At Home with Rosemary Ferguson, Rosemary was a super successful model in the 90’s, walking the runway for many designers including Galliano and McQueen and featuring on the covers of Vogue and The Face. Rose then went on to qualify in naturopathy and nutrition and now runs clinic on Harley Street in London and […]
- Nick Compton. The highs and pressures of playing professional cricket and the challenges of transitioning from elite sport and finding a new career and passions. His new desire to make connections through his work with photography. December 15, 2020Welcome to Tilly At Home with Nick Compton Nick, is former English Test and First Class cricketer. who played for Middlesex and Somerset, representing England in 16 test matches. The grandson of legendary English cricketer Dennis Compton, Nick was born and raised in South Africa before moving at 15 to England on a cricket scholarship […]
- Jodie Kidd. Overcoming anxiety after life as a supermodel and why she pushes herself to take on extreme physical challenges. Being a landlady, loving the country life and how she likes to chills out. December 8, 2020Jodie Kidd is a model, racing car driver, tv personality and the landlady of the Half Moon Pub in Kirdford, Sussex.After a hugely successful modelling career, Jodie decided to go back to her country roots, needing time to reconnect after suffering anxiety and panic attacks. A chance appearance on Top Gear, saw her getting the […]
- Patrick Holford. Nutrition for the brain, ketones and autophagy for detoxification and weight loss. Alzheimers prevention, how to support our immune system using nutrition and how vitamin c works to fight all viruses. December 4, 2020Patrick Holford, is a leading spokesman on nutrition and mental health and founder of both the Food for the Brain Foundation and the Institute for Optimum Nutrition. Originally trained in psychology, Patrick was involved in ground-breaking research showing that use of multivitamins can increase children’s IQ scores. He was one of the first promoters of […]
- Jo Wood. How she balanced rock and roll life with holistic living, her love of organics, living off grid and her plans for re-wilding December 3, 2020Jo Wood is a well-known model, author, TV Personality and entrepreneur who is passionate about green issues and has followed an organic lifestyle for many years.For many years Jo toured the world with The Rolling Stones alongside her former husband Ronnie Wood, living in LA and New York before returning home to the UK. In 2005 […]