TILLY AT HOME WITH...
With insights into the challenges they have overcome, my brilliant guests share their tools and techniques for success and how to maintain a great work/life balance. Join us as we uncover the lifestyle choices that really pack a punch.
- John Daniels, Chairman of The Cross River Gorilla Project January 18, 2021On this episode John Daniels talks about founding the Cross River Gorilla Project which seeks to protect the rainforest, its animals and the surrounding communities. John shares his first-hand experience of trekking in the highlands, and his experiences camping in the rainforest, home to the critically endangered Gorilla. He talks about the behaviours and character […]
- Thomas Olivier. How your lifestyle choices affect your genes and how his AI health platform can give you everything you need to take control of your life. Plus how best to detox from a hangover. January 11, 2021Thomas explains that by the time we are 70, 65% of the UK population will be living with two chronic conditions, living as he calls it “in a state of comorbidity” for the last 15 years of their lives and how 15% of teenagers in the UK have type 2 diabetes. In this episode he […]
- Louise Mita (part 2) Why sometimes our opinions of ourselves don’t serve us and how being aware of them and altering our attitude can have a profound affect on our lives. How the three different energies work. January 4, 2021In this episode with the brilliant Louise Mita, founder of Integrative Quantum Medicine, she talks about healing ability and the importance of watching out for making fear-based responses. We look at how we all carry opinions of our behaviours and characteristics that often don’t serve us and how by being aware of them and altering […]
- Louise Mita (part 1) Being sovereign, leaning into the positive, how the Law of Attraction works and how to make it work for you. January 4, 2021Louise Mita, founder of Integrative Quantum Medicine, talks about how she learnt the fundamentals of respect and discipline by studying martial arts for many years and after working with Chinese Energetic Medicine, she developed her own system of healing and energy work. Louise's IQM is based on knowing who you are and mastering your own […]
- Andy Baggott. The importance of trusting in your path and staying flexible in these challenging times, how best to work from home and great advice on how to parent teenagers. December 28, 2020Andy Baggott is a healer, author and spiritual teacher who focuses on empowering people to connect with their inner wisdom, so that they may achieve health, happiness and fulfilment. He is a trained acupuncturist, natural nutritionist and Tai Chi teacher, as well as a practicing shaman from the Celtic and pre-Celtic tradition. In this truly […]
- Rosemary Ferguson. Making healthy living achievable, the importance of consistency for the best results and the benefits of a nutritional reset. The difference between probiotics and prebiotics, how best to avoid “hanganxiety” and her top skincare tips. December 21, 2020Model, mumma, naturopath and nutritionist, Rose’s philosophy is about making it achievable. She believes that through nutrition and a bit of selfcare, you can give your body, the tools it needs to cope with the crazy lives we lead. On this fun and informative episode, Rose talks about finding a balanced healthy lifestyle, the importance […]
- Nick Compton. The highs and pressures of playing professional cricket and the challenges of transitioning from elite sport and finding a new career and passions. His new desire to make connections through his work with photography. December 15, 2020Nick talks about his amazing achievements in his cricket career and the pressures and highs and lows of playing professional sports, the challenges of transitioning from the structured environment of elite sport and the importance of finding a new career and passions. We chat about his work in media and how his creativity and desire […]
- Jodie Kidd. Overcoming anxiety after life as a supermodel and why she pushes herself to take on extreme physical challenges. Being a landlady, loving the country life and how she likes to chills out. December 8, 2020Jodie Kidd is an incredible poster girl for drive and passion, throwing her heart and soul into everything she does. On this episode we talk about her early modelling days, and how an onset of anxiety and panic attacks led her back to her roots of the countryside and her family, her sister Jemma helping […]
- Patrick Holford. Nutrition for the brain, ketones and autophagy for detoxification and weight loss. Alzheimers prevention, how to support our immune system using nutrition and how vitamin c works to fight all viruses. December 4, 2020Patrick talks us through his discovery of the importance of, why it is that our brain size and IQs are decreasing and the importance vitamin b12 and DHA omega 3 for Alzheimer’s prevention and DHA omega 3 for pregnant women. How to support our immune system using nutrition and supplements and how vitamin c works […]
- Jo Wood. How she balanced rock and roll life with holistic living, her love of organics, living off grid and her plans for re-wilding December 3, 2020Jo Wood was so lovely to chat to as she always is, she is one of the original rock chic and eco warrior. On this episode she tells her story of being diagnosed with crohns disease as a young wife of a Rolling Stone and how she turned her life around, after taking on the […]