TILLY AT HOME WITH...
With insights into the challenges they have overcome, my brilliant guests share their tools and techniques for success and how to maintain a great work/life balance. Join us as we uncover the lifestyle choices that really pack a punch.
- Season two trailer August 25, 2021A clip of some of the fab guests we have had so far on series 2. We have many more to come so stay tuned and enjoy! Thanks to Maude Hirst, Marina Barcinella, Scott Stevenson and Willow Crossley.
- Scott Stevenson, The Mindset Specialist on identifying creating self awareness to remove blockages, reduce stress and increase performance August 18, 2021Scott Stevenson BEd HONS, is an internationally renowned mindset specialist. From working as a deputy headteacher to being the first non-medic to be employed by the US Government to work with their veterans based in Asia, Scott believes that no matter your age, income, educational background or culture, everybody deserves to have access to the […]
- Marina Barcenilla. The art of perfumery, the difference between working with natural and synthetic ingredients, toxicity and sustainability in commercial perfumery. The scent of space, anosmia and how essential oils can help retrain your sense of smell. August 11, 2021Marina Barcenilla is a multi-award winning Independent Perfumer and Fragrance Educator with two decades of experience as a Perfumer and natural fragrance specialist. In addition to being the Nose behind her two niche perfume brands, Marina Barcenilla Parfums and AromAtom, she creates fragrance for other British brands and has mentored a number of perfumers who […]
- Willow Crossley. Making floristry accessible and fun, achieving sustainability in business and balancing working from home August 4, 2021Willow Crossley is an English nature writer and a high-profile floral stylist.Willow is interested in the profound impact nature has on our emotional and mental well being, and has gained a substantial following for her down-to-earth and inclusive approach to floristry and gardening. Willow firmly advocates for a sustainable approach to floristry, working with the […]
- Hannah Barrett and Maude Hirst on how yoga and mediation helped them transform their lives and how that inspired them to teach and share their experiences with others. They also give great tips on setting up your own businesses. July 27, 2021Welcome to Tilly at home with Hannah Barrett and Maude Hirst It was such a pleasure to chat with these two brilliant women, Hannah Barrett is a leading London-based yoga instructor with a passion for helping people to transform their lives through yoga. She enables her students to find their strength and develop their own self […]
- PMAC, on fitness for confidence and making the best use of your time, his thoughts on giving into cravings to avoid weekend binges, plus his upcoming gig at Wanderlust. July 21, 2021Welcome to Tilly at home with PMAC Fitness (Peter Maciver) PMAC is an experienced personal trainer and respected fitness influencer with a strong client base. His celebrity clients include Marvin and Rochelle Humes, Reggie Yates, Dua Lipa and others. He is well known for his Instagram account (@pmacfitness) where he motivates and inspires his followers […]
- John Daniels, Chairman of The Cross River Gorilla Project January 18, 2021John Daniels was the headteacher at a middle school near Newcastle, where he taught languages for many years, having gained his MA and PhD thesis on language acquisition at Durham University. After retiring he travelled out to Cameroon as a volunteer to work with the Environmental and Rural Development Foundation which seeks to protect the […]
- Thomas Olivier. How your lifestyle choices affect your genes and how his AI health platform can give you everything you need to take control of your life. Plus how best to detox from a hangover. January 11, 2021Welcome to Tilly at home with Thomas Olivier is a registered nutrigenomics practitioner and was the first in the UK to offer fitness and nutrition plans based on individual DNA make-up. His innovative science-based coaching methods and his book Cracking Your Health Code have been aiding hundreds of people to achieve their optimum health.Thomas is the […]
- Louise Mita (part 2) Why sometimes our opinions of ourselves don’t serve us and how being aware of them and altering our attitude can have a profound affect on our lives. How the three different energies work. January 4, 2021Louise Mita. (part two) Louise is the President and CEO of The Art Of Energy and founder of Integrative Quantum Medicine. Louise has studied metaphysical alchemy, healing, and martial arts since 1968 and began teaching her own philosophies in 1998. Louise has lectured and taught seminars internationally, working with notable organizations such as the World […]
- Louise Mita (part 1) Being sovereign, leaning into the positive, how the Law of Attraction works and how to make it work for you. January 4, 2021Louise Mita. (part one) Louise is the President and CEO of The Art Of Energy and founder of Integrative Quantum Medicine. Louise has studied metaphysical alchemy, healing, and martial arts since 1968 and began teaching her own philosophies in 1998. Louise has lectured and taught seminars internationally, working with notable organisations such as the World […]